The suggested dosage is 2 tablets a day.
I always take fat burner supplements at the same time each morning, 15 minutes before breakfast.
It’s very important you take these types of fat burner pills every day as they take some time to build up in your body.
Successful story with fat burner NZ
After I had my son, it was hard to accept that my body had changed and no longer burned fat as quick as it did before.
I was eating right and exercising 5 times a week and not seeing any results.
I decided to incorporate a fat burner into my routine.
After lots of research and trial and error pills, I found PhenQ NZ.
Not only did I have energy all day long, but I was finally burning off that stubborn fat I had been carrying around.
These results are the 3 months of PhenQ taken regularly as instructed – diet was mostly clean, few slip ups and consistent 5 days working out.
I experienced no jitters or crash with PhenQ and my results came so quickly.
I work out as soon as I wake up so taking my fat burner supplement hitting the gym helps me get through those brutal workouts.
The product has safe ingredients that are insanely effective.
I’m so thankful for a product that not only works but helps me have the energy to stay fit and be an active mom as well.
What are the Advantages of PhenQ?
Although my results were excellent, no fat burner supplement is perfect.
First I’m going to talk about the positives and the negatives of using Phenq pills.
- Powerful Results – I have used several types of fat burner supplements for women. PhenQ gives me the best results.
- No Side Effects – I’ve not experienced a single side effect with PhenQ.
- 100% Natural – This fat burner pills contains ingredients that are natural and safe to use.
- Money-Back Guarantee – The website offers a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- Free Worldwide Shipping – No matter which package you choose, you get free shipping on your order including shipping to New Zealand.
What are the Disadvantages of PhenQ?
- You can only purchase the product from the official website: The manufacturer made a decision not to sell the product through other online shops and you can only buy it directly from them.
- You May Need To Limit Your Coffee Intake: PhenQ contains caffeine and, if you are sensitive to this compound, you might want to think about limiting your coffee intake while taking the supplement.